Borderless Philosophy 2 (2019), Featuring Works By Susan Haack, Jay Bernstein, Carlo Cellucci, Gottlob Frege, Andreas Keller, Kenneth Macpherson, Otto Paans, Roberto Pereira, Michael Szpakowski, and Robert Whyte.
By Hugh Reginald
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Jay Bernstein, “Notes on Revolution Now: Kant, Balibar, Adorno,” 22–46.
3. Carlo Cellucci, “The Most Urgent Task of Philosophy Today,” 47–75.
4. Gottlob Frege, “On the Scientific Justification of a Concept Script,” 76–94.
6. Andreas Keller, “Four Mythological Dialogues,” 99–116.
7. Andreas Keller, “Proteons: Towards a Philosophy of Creativity,” 117–172.
8. Kenneth Macpherson, “Undercover Doctor of Philosophy, Or, What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been,” 173–206.
10. Roberto Pereira, “What Kant Has To Teach Us About What Mary Learns,” 257–276.
11. Michael Szpakowski, “97 Questions About Art,” 277–280.
Borderless Philosophy is a sub-project of the online mega-project PHILOSOPHY WITHOUT BORDERS, aka PWB, an online mega-project for creating and sharing original philosophy, all of them freely available to anyone, anywhere, world-wide.
PWB is home-based on Patreon, here: https://www.patreon.com/philosophywithoutborders.
Please consider becoming a patron!